Our Statement of Faith:
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is only one God who is eternal and exists in three persons, The
Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, who are each co-equal in power and glory.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. We believe He was born of a virgin, lived
a sinless life, was crucified for the sins of the world, rose from the dead, ascended
into heaven and will return to earth again.
4. We believe that the salvation of sinful man occurs by the regenerating work of the
Holy Spirit. We further believe that salvation is achieved solely by the grace of God
and not by any works of man.
5. We believe that the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the heart of the believer enables
them to live a godly life.
6. We believe that those who find salvation in Christ will spend eternity in heaven and
those who do not will spend eternity in hell.
(Reference: National Association of Evangelicals)